Wednesday 12 September 2012

Hello

Hi

Richard Peters here.

I am an author of erotic fiction - mostly gay fiction, with a bit of bisexual thrown into the mix!

My fiction is explicit and only for those over 18 and those not offended by intimate descriptions of M/M sex. But I also like to write about the inner workings of my characters' minds. In this way I try to make my novels interesting to the discerning reader.

So much gay fiction is a simple, anatomical description of sex, which while stimulating for a while, becomes rather boring in the end, in my opinion. I hope my novels, as well as providing sensual homoeroticism, (which, let's face it, readers of gay fiction do want) will also provide an emotionally fulfilling experience.

On my blog I will release details of any new works of fiction, from my keyboard, so stay tuned.

Currently I have over a dozen completed novels and I am in the process publishing them on the Kindle. My Amazon Author Profile is here: Author Profile

At present I have three of them published for the Kindle and will be rolling the rest out as soon as possible. I'd welcome any reviews from readers. So far, in the last month, they have sold regularly on Amazon.

I will also be releasing them on Smashwords - so please stay tuned for announcements, if you prefer to read on a different format from Kindle.

Please bookmark this Blog and stay tuned.

Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment