Wednesday 7 December 2016

Wrong!

New Release

Wrong! 

A Story of Sex and Religion

This release is my latest novel. It was inspired by an event from my life when I was a young man. It is interesting to me how powerful the sexual urge can be. In this short novel I examine how strong this is compared to spiritual or religious beliefs and hopes. Can a person risk the hope of spiritual salvation for a night of sex?

The "straight" young man, Eddie, who tempts the religious believer, turns out to be sexually uninhibited, which makes the homosexual desire in our Church member all the stronger.

Will he risk his Church membership for enjoyment of the forbidden sexual fruits young Eddie presents?

I wrote this story with deep homosexual tones and I hope you enjoy the lovely, "straight" Eddie as much as I did the real person he is based upon!

You can get the novel here on USA Amazon http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MRUA9JO. Or if you have a local version of Amazon in your country, just enter the Amazon code B01MRUA9JO to find the book

No comments:

Post a Comment