Wednesday 7 November 2018

My Writing Style


I'm just finishing off the new website www.richardpetersbooks.com  and while putting the reader reviews from Amazon onto the new site I was struck anew about how my writing style seems to evoke divergent opinions.

"Peter's style is quite colloquial, which is entirely appropriate for their content"

"... style is perhaps a bit unusual, but he's writing about ordinary British lads doing what comes naturally to them, and his prose, both in narrative and dialogue, is totally faithful to that"

"Extremely well written and a little erotic masterpiece"

"The writing is atrocious. But it grew on me, had a certain style, flair for the dramatic"

"Quite the worst bIt of writing ever."

"I have read five other books by this author and the writing and style he brings to each story is an absolute blast."

Take a look at some of my books and see what YOU think.

Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment